I'm a huge sci-fi dork, I'm sure I'm not alone in that here. One of the reasons
I enjoy sci-fi is the chance to reevaluate the devices and computer systems
thought-up by the great writers and film-makers of the past. It is interesting
just how bad many of these interfaces are.

This discussion can be two-fold: What devices and interfaces do you find
memorable from sci-fi you've read/seen? And/or how do you think some of these
ideas, or even some of your own ideas, could end up being.

In other words, what do you love and how do you think it should function.

As IxDs it should fall to us to design these future interactions. Many of the
devices we saw in science fiction that have become fact, function the way they
were described. Perhaps it is time we think ahead and imprint our philosophies
onto the fabric of the future?

Will