I believe there is a big problem with many tools available when it
comes to storing your inspiration. It might take a week, month or
even a couple of years but in the end you%u2019ll end up losing most
of the context and reasons why you saved a piece of inspiration in
the first place. No matter if you use a dummy/sketchbook, Flickr,
delicious or even a .txt file on your desktop, it takes a lot of
effort to organize your inspiration in a way that you can keep track
of it later on.

Together with two fellow Interaction Designers we made a project
called PEF (Alpha working title). PEF is mainly a documentation tool
for designers to visually document a design (or inspiration) without
much breaking into your workflow. Reading the posts in this threat
(and some other recent posts you wrote about personas) I%u2019m very
interested to hear your opinion about our current Alpha version of
the app.

Posted a demo video on Vimeo: http://www.vimeo.com/1786174
Although we%u2019ve used data driven personas, the video is mostly
about what the app can do at this moment instead of who can use it
and why (new video coming soon after the first beta release).

We wrote some more info on: www.deMonsters.com/PEF

As I said before I%u2019m very interested in your and other
people%u2019s thoughts.

Erik van de Wiel