Krystal R.Higgins wrote:
I also keep it in place of my mousepad, to the right.  However, I have
it on a tray that is slightly higher than my keyboard, so that I can
swing it over the right-side number keys (since I don't use those).

Ok, there's an idea I need to try.

Right now I have two systems, and have this setup:

on table:   mousepad1   keyboard1  mousepad2/tablet2
on tray:                keyboard2

So where I'd normally prop up the mousepad in front of the keyboard, I have another keyboard.

But a swing-out tray that lets me move the tablet is an idea I really need to try, thanks!

--
J. Eric "jet" Townsend, CMU Master of Tangible Interaction Design '09

design: www.allartburns.org; hacking: www.flatline.net;  HF: KG6ZVQ
PGP: 0xD0D8C2E8 AC9B 0A23 C61A 1B4A 27C5 F799 A681 3C11 D0D8 C2E8