I just picked up a copy while I was at Adobe MAX.

Fantastic program so far, but definitely an alpha.

The big surprise for me is that Catalyst is actually a very powerful
wireframing tool. I could see it replacing Omnigraffle for me.

I attended a session that discussed using Catalyst for wireframing
and it's amazing how easy it is to create an interactive wireframe
and deploy it as a swf for user testing and client validation.

You can then take the Catalyst file and give it the dev team and they
then import it into Flex Builder as a project and can start building
the business logic right away.

The entire work flow is round-trip in that I can make changes to a
wireframe and give those changes to the dev team and have them update
the working files to reflect the changes very easily.

Design is then a process of essentially skinning the wireframe, which
then again feeds into the dev team and eliminates a lot of tedious
work by developers implementing a design.

The feature set is limited, but you can create custom components for
it to add as much functionality as you'd like. The interaction is a
bit clunky and there are a few things clearly missing - most of which
the Adobe team is aware of and is working on.

Our shop does 90% of our work in Flex, so for us this could
potentially be a game changer.