I like this much better than a wall of Likert Scale radio buttons.

The knowledge of exactly which question the user is focusing on, and
the layout of this survey, presents a really cool opportunity to
offer timed prompts. Suppose the user is mulling over a particular
question for an extended period of time. To the right of the the
statement, the quiz could display messages that clarify the question
or say things like "What is true most of the time?"

I'm a strong proponent for eliminating unnecessary labels. I don't
think you need the Question/Answer labels as that's very apparent.
Besides, these are really Statements, not Questions. ;-)

Do you really want to support the user behavior of reviewing and
changing answers, or do you want them to go with their first choice
for the most part? If the former, your design makes this downright
painful; if the latter, this works really well.

Kim, ENTJ