Ahh...before someone jumps on the last comment, let me just say that there
have been more than a few blog posts that have caused me to sit down and
think for a long time.  From many of you on this list in fact.  I'm not
saying they don't.  It just flew out as an example, but the argument is not
about what information or content or format is better than the another, or
what's smart or dumb, but about how our brain functions in and is
potentially shaped by different information contexts and consumption modes.
At least that's what interests me.

Cheers,
Cindy