Hi Folks,

I'm researching options for improving public transportation websites,
particularly bus transportation.  I've found most city sites to be
lacking, but have found some nice mapping, real-time route information
on the Chicago CTA site and onebusaway.org for the Seattle Metro area.  Google
maps integrates well with mobile, particularly the iPhone and
has a bus routing feature for many cities.

Has anyone found anything they feel has been a great experience that they can
share?

Thanks,
Jennifer Hoppenrath
Razorfish Seattle