Hey David,
Wow, I'm glad we're finally discussing this!  Yes, I do think as Interaction
Designers we should be influencing behavior to the betterment of society.
 In fact, this almost dovetails into what Eli Blevis talks about
(sustainable interaction design).  Dave, I think you have a real opportunity
here as you move into your role at SCAD.

David

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 1:17 PM, David Malouf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> Robert Fabricant of frog design write this nice piece on an designing to
> change behavior.
>
> http://designmind.frogdesign.com/blog/design-for-impulse.html
>
> The topic of behavior economics is important, and one I know I haven't
> thought nearly enough about (despite being mentioned in the article). What
> do people think about this in our domain as IxDers?
>
> -- dave
>
> --
> David Malouf
> http://synapticburn.com/
> http://ixda.org/
> http://motorola.com/

"Making peoples lives easier daily... since 1969"

w: http://spinjunkey.wordpress.com