Hi Amit,

try to list some ... ;_;
for mobile, maybe japan can be one of the best (i'm not a japaness), :),
for web and pc, maybe u.s. can be the best
for watch, maybe swiss/japan can be the best
for service, England or swiss(where the public service is amazingly good)?

But i'm still not confident on definition of "understanding of ixd",
so above "best" are based the perceived image. Anyway, if some
activity is most active in one area, the related ixd maybe the best
for that domain and the people there.

Like food, for me, there's no best but fittest, which means the
context, localize, and personalize.  The people practice ixd dont need
to have any concept of ixd but have close and perfect sense of good
life in target situation.

Regards,
Jarod

--