Another good way to get at this, is to have the client train you on the
job. I've gone to multi-day trainings for specialty jobs (even ones that
are WAY above my pay grade) and gotten valuable info to pair with my
observations. I didn't have to become a genetic scientist to get a ton
out of being trained to use genetic testing equipment.

Not to mention you usually get a few good observations about how the
training can/should be improved to support the new product.

Cheers, Gretchen

CREATIVITY THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE.
Check out our weekly podcast about design: www.icon-o-cast.com

Gretchen Anderson
Director, Interaction Design
www.LUNAR.com

Privileged or confidential information may be in this message. If you
are not the intended addressee, please treat this message as
confidential, discard it immediately and contact me. Thank you.