IxDA NYC thanks the local community for coming out in force and
participating in a thoughtful, content-rich "doing more with less"
discussion this evening.

We sincerely regret that, due to last-minute difficulties, our plans
to stream the event had to be abandoned. Our apologies to those of
you in the extended community who had planned to participate via Web.

Our warmest appreciation goes to Liquidnet for providing meeting
space and to Aquent for providing refreshments.

Last but not least, kudos to the volunteer NYC Local Leaders (some of
whom are IxDA Board Members) who helped to make this event possible:
Joshua Seiden, Nasir Barday, David Fine, Peter March, Lisa Lurie,
John Labriola, Bill Caemmerer, and MJ Broadbent.

See you next time!