On Jan 29, 2009, at 8:59 PM, Jim Leftwich wrote:

To downplay the designer and team skills involved in being able to
undertake these projects with a great deal of success, and the way in
which RED practice made this possible, is to miss the entire point.

We don't place our primary focus on terminology and process.  We
focus on how effectively we can, though acquired skill, visualize the
dynamic elements, interrelationships, and associated interactions of
function and usage in the probems we're approaching.  This isn't
done through reductionistic methodology.  RED makes use of a range of
tools to augment designer understanding, insight, and patterned
problem solving.

Amen, Brother!