Hello all,

I hope this is not too off topic, but I have been a web UI
designer/animator  for last 9 years. It seems that some level of advanced
degree might be a good idea and it would certainly help my current
employer's opinion of things. (I am largely self taught and a politics
major, so credentialing in this area would help.)

My questions:

1) Is there a MA or program in interaction design/interactive media and/or
game design in the DC metro area? (I have a kid and can't move as my wife
has a job here.)

2) Is there an online program you would recommend and why? I have been
looking at SCAD's online  interactive media and game design and while the
MFA is a better fit,I can't move to Georgia.

3) Are there organizations, groups, or companies in the DC area that you
recommend to get more involved in interaction design?

Thanks so much,

Matthew