I'm in the midst of designing a tool that allows users to style a website
via the interface. Most sites that do this allow you to pick a canned theme,
apply a few colors, fonts, etc, and maybe even have an advanced view where
you can edit the CSS directly.  Couple questions on this...

1. Can you point me to some good examples?

2. As designers, if you've used a tool like this in the past and felt
something was good or bad about the tool, what was it?

Thanks
Jeff