I do like the idea of having 2 separate definitions for a single word (as Miriam Webster and other dictionaries do), as it can't be controlled which disciplines some words are and/or aren't used for. As regular dictionaries define some words differently as "noun" and "verb" (as some can be both), an IxD glossary could do the same- which I totally think would also be super useful for Product Manager and Engineers, and others involved in the design process more peripherally.

Likewise, I'd love to see VisDe language (and language used by those who entered UED from a classical-design background) incorporated into such a glossary. Would be personally happy to contribute, if VisDe contributions are sought. I definitely think getting the definitions from a seasoned VisDe, versus from an IxD who is experienced in working/collaborating with VisDes, would be preferable.

Nina the VisDe police, over and out.

:D n