On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 7:31 PM, Pietro Desiato
<pietro.desi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What kind of music do you listen (when you can) while brainstorming,
> analysing, designing interactions?
>
> Are there any songs that would make our design flow better?
>
> Let's make a playlist :)

Hi Pietro,

When things are going swimmingly, 80s Happy House, The Cat Empire, Joy
Division, and I'll even admit to Duran Duran and Frankie Goes To
Hollywood.
When there is a lot to get done in a hurry, The Presets.
When there is a lot to get done and things are going badly, KMFDM and
Black Label Society help me to reduce distractions.
When I'm still working late, and things could be better, Offspring and
White Zombie.
When things have been reduced to "curl in a fetal ball", Big Audio Dynamite.

Best regards, Andrew

--
---
Andrew Boyd