FWIW, I use Gmail for all my mailing lists because the way it groups
conversations makes it very easy to ignore any thread that I find
particularly annoying. I also tag each mailing list and automatically
archive it, so the many, many messages do not plug up my inbox.

--
Paul Nuschke
Principal, Research & Strategy