Hi IxDA LA,

Sounds like a rocking event -- wish I could attend! I'm compelled to
comment here because it's exactly the theme of a presentation that
Steve Calde and I did together in Portland last year, which we also
presented as a webinar thru Catalyze. The talk was called "Death to
Personas! Long Live Personas!" and was pretty high-level. It's
posted online here if you want to check it out:

http://www.slideshare.net/ebacon/death-to-personas-long-live-personas-presentation?type=powerpoint

Enjoy yourselves & please do share event notes! :) Congrats on the
new Ning site, as well -- glad you took the bull by the horns there,
Angel!

Cheers,
Liz