Hiya folks,

Firstly, thanks to those who contributed to two recent threads here about remote usability testing systems! I happen to be shopping for a solution myself, and so I did a big round-up of the offerings that I could discover. See: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pc-NAeDLmYFveCRlIejNuFA

On a high-level, there is the asynchronous, unmoderated, remote system, available for a wide range of prices. Then there is a more do- it-yourself synchronous, moderated, remote approach that's essentially a screen-sharing & ideally recording solution, also available for a wide range of prices. Plus Morae is on the list, as a step towards a more complete overview of usability testing systems; Morae also plays well with UserVue.

I'd be glad for people to expand on this material, which is a publicly shared Google doc. I'll update it as I get more information from a couple vendors, too. Enjoy!

Cheers,
Liz

Vice-President, IxDA / www.ixda.org
CDO, Devise / www.devise.com