Looks good. I had trouble with the "Select a Destination" screen -
at a quick look (the one I would have using a kiosk - in a noisy
place and me being nervous about the thing) I was confused by the
colour/placing of the buttons and it took me a while to figure out
that the colours are the things to go for. I had expected a spatial
link between the buttons and the areas - maybe the colour-link needs
to be strengthened.
Also I did not understand what Large Value Tickets are - some
information about that would probably help visitors or infrequent
users.

Cheers
Günther