I used iMindMap (available for both Mac and Windows). It's not free, though
- I had to pay for it - and it's not too cheap, either (but not extremely
expensive). For me it's worth it though, despite some things that could be
improved (and the new version they just got out seems promissing)

Overall, the best on the market, I think.
Sebi

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Brendon <bcornw...@captechventures.com>wrote:

> I like the Mind Map. What application did you use to make it, or was
> it just free-hand?

> Posted from the new ixda.org
> http://www.ixda.org/discuss?post=42048

Sergiu Sebastian Tauciuc