This quickly becomes an issue of semantics, and I feel we're arguing for the sake of hitting keys on a keyboard at this point.

If ixd is the shaping of all actions pertaining to a digital artifact or process, the discussion about Fever must focus on the ways and means by which a customer can acquire knowledge to inform a decision in purchasing the software. It is clear through this discussion that many feel software evaluation is a minimum requirement for acquiring that knowledge. Since it is not afforded in the system selling the software, regardless of business objective, I believe the discussion is at home here...