True that would be pretty interesting.

>From what I can see though tying devices to help add meaning to the
physical world is where (smart) mobile pretty much has to be
headed--as in location aware apps now coming to market for the
iPhone. Not to mention something as simple as Google Maps which
functions similarly on most smart phones. This is just an additional
layer (or Layar) that we'll hopefully be able to consider when
designing applications for mobile (as in phones or to your point
ultra-portable mobile [netbook] computers). Can't wait.   - Fritz