Hello guys -

We’ve been working with Adobe, AIGA/NY & the Freelancers Union to put together
a “pop-up” event of sorts. Basically it will be a 2-day series of workshops and
masterclasses all focused on web interface design---called DELVE:UI
(http://www.delvenyc.com). The goal is to take a sort of Agile approach to
events/conferences with each DELVE being:

 *   small (150 max),
 *   frequent (hopefully at least 4x per year)
 *   local and
 *   affordable ($595 for 2 days—roughly 50% less than is typical w/15%
discount for IxDA members).

The ultimate goal being to create an intimate setting by embracing those four
aforementioned constraints and hopefully growing to cover other (crowdsourced)
topics and locales.

As an IxDA member and on the local leader here in NYC, just wanted to open this
to anyone in NYC or the surrounding area. This is NOT a conference in the
traditional sense (due to size and subject—there are no tracks) so if there are
folks local that would like to attend PLEASE RSVP at the site
(http://www.delvenyc.com)---NOTE: RSVP closes next week.

As for speakers we have confirmed: Lou Rosenfeld, Jina Bolton, Robert Hoekman,
Joshua Porter, Todd Zaki Warfel & Theresa Neil, Liz Danzico (who’ll be
interviewing Jason Santa Maria) and a DEMO of Adobe Flash Catalyst (an IxD
prototyping tool) as well as others, looking forward to seeing any of you guys
interested there...

Also feel free to reply with comments with any questions.    - Thanks, Fritz