@Craig:
We're coming out with more controls, also some specially for iPhone.
On top of that we have some more inventions coming up that will really
take Magnetic Prototyping up another notch... or 2!

One of them just released: The GuiBoards: Special magnetic
whiteboards that have resolutions (iPhone, computer screens, HD, and
so on) pre-printed on them that corresponds with the size of GuiMags,
so you can draft even faster.

Second is our little book that explains most our development secrets.
It's got raving reviews on Amazon
(http://www.tinyurl.com/theunplugged) and is available for Kindle
also.

Next we have some more stuff, that I'm even more excited about. But
that's still in development. To stay updated, put yourself on the
e-mail list at GuiMags.com and you'll be the first to know!