Hi folks,

You have finished your design. You have shown it to stakeholders and
developers and it has been approved. Now the developers get to work
implementing it.

But then a few weeks down the line, out pops a pre-production version of the
product that looks and behaves somewhat differently than specified in your
design. It seems to me that no matter how good (comprehensive, detailed)
your deliverables (be they annotated wireframes, a high functional-fidelity
prototype, or whatever), the thing that gets built always ends up deviating
from the design (to a greater or lesser extent).

So my question is: *What do you build into your process to prevent this from
happening* (or at least to minimize it)?

Cheers,

Martin Polley
Technical writer, interaction designer
+972 52 3864280