I am currently working on a project on usability and security. My
first step is a literature review. That has revealed that there is a
lot of research work out there, and several books.

You might want to start by investing in a book called Security and
Usability: Designing Secure Systems That People Can Use, edited by
Lorrie Faith Cranor and Simson Garfinkle (O'Reilly). It's a
compilation of many seminal articles on the topic, many of which
include examples.

My deadline for completing the lit review is the end of November. If
my project sponsor will allow, I'll share that with you when
they're ready to go public.

Dana
d...@usabilityworks.net