I've been writing a column for UXmatters for over a year now called "Dramatic
Impact: Theater and the Creative Process of Design" in which I've been
exploring analogies and metaphors that can be derived from theatrical
discipline to provide new perspective and enhancement to UX Design for
innovation, and empathy. Probably in a similar vein to Dave's comment about his
work helping to speak to a more artistic and humanistic perpsective. Here's a
link to a list of my columns which range from talking in general about what
place theater really has in design to more specific topics such as leadership
and direction of creative process and character develpment for personas.
http://uxmatters.com/mt/mt-search.cgi?IncludeBlogs=1&Template=default&search=traci+lepore

Traci Lepore
Graphic Designer
traci...@hotmail.com