A colleague has asked for some best practice guidelines around the use
of 'information' ('i') messasges.

My advice has been to carefully consider the appropriateness of
including 'information' messages, so that they're only used where
they add real value; and to ensure that the tone, wording, and
appearance makes them easily distinguishable from error messages.

I'd like to provide some generic, good examples of where information
messages work well to help illustrate the guideline.

I've already suggested that they could be used as a 'success'
message at the end of an action, but other than that I've drawn a
blank.  Does anyone else have some good examples of where they might
be appropriate?