Citrix Online is growing and we're looking for UX Designers of all levels to
join our User Experience teams in Santa Barbara and San Francisco, California!
We're passionate about our "simpler is better" design philosophy, so we're
looking for someone with a knack for creating clean, intuitive, and usable
interfaces to join our team of talented and highly collaborative designers.

As a UX designer, you will be responsible for defining the user experience of
award-winning Citrix Online software products including GoToMyPC, GoToMeeting,
GoToAssist and GoView. The User Experience Designer specializes in visual
design or interaction design, working within an agile user-centered design
process to create intuitive and easy-to-use software and web interface designs.

Responsibilities:

You will work on a variety of projects under the GoTo umbrella which require
creative problem solving, a passion for the user experience and an eye for
detail. The User Experience Designer works to understand business and user
needs, then concepts and documents the design of proposed interactions and
interfaces for software development teams. You will also work with user
experience researchers to translate usability study findings into improved
interface designs.

Qualifications:

A bachelor's degree or equivalent in HCI, Graphic Design, Human Factors or
related fields with experience in visual design, interface design, information
architecture or interaction design for web or software applications is
required. Advanced degrees and/or additional experience with user experience
research preferred. You must have a passion for the user experience, having
created deliverables such as page flows, wireframes, mockups or software
interface elements for complex web or software applications. E-Commerce,
Multimedia or Internationalization experience is a definite plus, and you get
extra points for obsessive attention to detail and a proven ability to
communicate and collaborate with others.

About Citrix Online:

Citrix Online offers a casual work environment, flexible scheduling, and a
generous benefits package including 401(k) plan; health, dental and vision
insurance; possible relocation reimbursement and other benefits to eligible
employees. We also have offices in great locations near the beach in Santa
Barbara, California, and in San Francisco's SOMA district.

Apply online at www.citrixonline.com/jobs to Req. #7019 (Senior - SB) #7100
(Mid-level - SF or SB) or #6900 (Associate - SF or SB). ***Please include a
link to work samples or an online portfolio, and indicate the position and
location you are applying for.*** If you are unable to submit through the
website, please send your resume and work samples to
kristen.johan...@citrix.com<mailto:kristen.johan...@citrix.com>. This is a
full-time on-site position - no agencies or freelancers please.