Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial
management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers
and accounting professionals. You probably know us by our flagship
products, QuickBooks®, Quicken® and QuickTax®/TurboTax®, but that's
just the start. We are currently going through a fundamental
transformation from a shrink-wrapped software company to one of the
country's leading providers of web-based applications and
solutions.
We are hiring for several UX roles in addition to the role outlined
in detail below. The initiatives these positions will be working on
are leading Intuit’s Seas/Cloud strategy: Social/Web 2.0, Global, and
Mobile.
1)      Mobile Design Leader for our new Mobile team, to work across all
of our product lines at Intuit—Mobile Experience a must--
http://budurl.com/hnye
2)      Group Manager, Experience Design (strong leader,) for our cutting
edge health care SW product: http://budurl.com/jgld
3)      Mobile Staff Interaction Designer to work on our new Mobile team,
to work across all of our product lines at Intuit—Mobile experience
and strong interaction portfolio required: http://budurl.com/k68s
4)      Staff Interaction Designer (Mac focus,) Req. to be opened soon
MOBILE DESIGN LEADER
Come join Intuit as part of the CTO team as a Mobile Design Leader,
Req. 68462—Located in Mountain View, CA.) We are looking for creative
problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and
revolutionize the way the world does business.
Please submit your application to
http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=68462&CurrentPage=1
for consideration.

Responsibilities:

Intuit is seeking a Mobile Design Leader to help us produce
strategically important, useful, and delightful mobile experiences.
The hands-on Mobile Design expert is responsible for inspiring and
helping guide the company-wide Mobile initiative. He/she will work
with the Advanced Mobile Engineering team and others to design and
build world-class mobile experiences. In addition, this individual
will work with leaders across Intuit in product management,
engineering, design, user research, and other disciplines to help
establish Intuit as an inspiring, effective leader in delivering
great mobile experiences.

The Mobile Design Leader will have a proven track record in inspiring
others to get behind a vision. He/she will bring deep knowledge of
strategy, ideation, prototyping, frameworks and customer research in
the mobile design space. The leader will effectively use these
methods to produce great mobile designs and teach and coach others in
these methods.

This leader will have a broad network and excellent reputation with
influential industry and academia contacts; and demonstrated ability
to collaborate effectively with a variety of business leaders,
technology leaders, product managers and other key people.

All Intuit leaders bring functional/technical skills, but equally
important they lead through personal values consistent with Intuit's
corporate values. The chosen Mobile Design Leader will have strong
leadership and change management skills, including a hands-on,
non-bureaucratic leadership style; open and frequent communications
at all levels of the organization; the ability to both drive and
collaborate across multiple business and functional units, and a
genuine sensitivity to the development needs of the organization.
Qualifications:
•       10+ years of significant track record in defining and delivering
great user experiences
•       5+ years of experience in designing and delivering great mobile
experiences
•       Extensive experience designing: messaging, mobile web, and/or
on-device mobile applications, including workflow, information
architecture, and UI components
•       Extensive experience with designing for different mobile input
technologies (touch, multi-touch, voice, etc)
•       Demonstrated ability to paint a vision for design and deliver on
it, and success in driving change in a matrixed environment
•       Master's in design, HCI or related fields; or equivalent
experience
•       Excellent command of: user experience methods, design principles,
problem-framing skills, verbal and written communication skills
•       Ability to masterfully articulate/define/integrate the role of
design
•       Exemplary ability to build positive, collaborative relationships
across teams/groups/functions through facilitative leadership, and to
"raise the bar" continually as an effective leader of positive
change
•       Strong track-record of developing and hiring great people
•       Experience, comfort and track-record in dealing at all levels in a
large organization, and in leading both through influence and
hands-on ownership
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to
our local and global communities.  Discover what it’s like to be part
of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. Join us and
let your ingenious ideas be heard. How far can you think?
www.intuitcareers.com
If you have more detailed questions or need to reach someone please
email Chris Cox chris_cox at intuit.com