Have you tried another mock up tool called pidoco.com which fully supports
story boarding, as well as prototype testing. I have heard it is free for
Educational use, if you email them.

It may be worth asking them for an export function, of not just the
prototypes, but the use cases as well to Cog Tool.

All the best

James