Hey all - I'm part of Chicago's IxDA chapter, and I'm in the
process of writing a book about interaction design. It's called
Cadence & Slang, and it should be out by the end of next year. I
posted earlier about this, but we've seen quite a lot of progress so
far, and so I figure it's worth an update here.

I've launched a Kickstarter project to fund its creation, at
http://nickd.org/x/cadence/ , which ends in only two weeks. It's had
some great progress so far - enjoying pledges from one of Flickr's
founders, an IA at nytimes.com, and Kickstarter's design director -
but we're not all the way there yet.

Right now I'm just trying to get the word out, so if you know
anybody that might be interested in this (which is fairly likely),
definitely let them know. Thanks so much!