Most of the time while working with heavy data intensive application I
have encountered that there is 20 to 30% of the
modules/webparts/portlates/functionality are rarely useful for the
end-users in most of the applications for example elements like News,
Article, Record Summery, Archive Records, User Summery, Report
Summery, etc.. They are defiantly useful for the user to make some
business decision while accessing that module or page but they still
occupying area on screens and therefore designer end-up compromising
business critical data/fields on the screen for the information which
is rarely or occasionally useful for end-users.

I have my way to handle this situation but I want to understand how
are you handling this, let me evaluate your methods with mine and I
am sure I will improve a lot.

Thank you very much for your suggestions well in advance.

sohelkap...@gmail.com