It's nice to see some formal recognition of our community by the
Microsoft Visio Team.

http://blogs.msdn.com/visio/archive/2009/12/22/wireframe-shapes-in-visio-2010.aspx

Wireframe Shapes in Visio 2010

Visio has long been regarded by interaction designers and information
architects as an essential tool in their work. Many software
wireframes (aka software mockups) are built using Visio, and they can
range from mobile software, interactive web sites, to enterprise
application software.

In the past, Visio included a set of Windows XP stencils for such
work. For Visio 2010, we decided to refresh those stencils by
providing a brand new set of Wireframe shapes that are generic and not
specific to the operating system. The intent is to offer the UX
community with medium-fidelity UI shapes and icons that can be used to
create wireframes for general software design for a wide variety of
platforms (e.g. mobile, internet, windows).