Hello IXDA folks,

If you've worked on any iPhone projects that had specific
localization or accessibility requirements, I'd love to chat with
you. I'm currently writing a book about iPhone design and want to
include "real world" examples.

In terms of localization, I'm particularly interested in projects
that go beyond translating button labels.   Similarly, the
accessibility related projects should have relatively stringent
requirements, e.g., more involved than increasing text size.

Please contact me directly if you'd like to share your experiences.
You'll be given credit in the book if your story is included.
suza...@ginsburg-design.com.

Cheers,
Suzanne

blog: http://www.iphoneuxreviews.com/