Follow Intuit on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/IntuitCareers
<http://www.twitter.com/IntuitCareers>

Join Intuit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IntuitCareers
<http://www.facebook.com/IntuitCareers>

Connect with us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/groupInvitation?groupID=2435394
<http://www.linkedin.com/groupInvitation?groupID=2435394>

Intuit is a leading software provider of business and financial management
solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, consumers and accounting
professionals. You probably know us by our flagship products, QuickBooks(r),
Quicken(r) and QuickTax(r)/TurboTax(r), but that's just the start. We are
currently going through a fundamental transformation from a shrink-wrapped
software company to one of the country's leading providers of web-based
applications and solutions.

MOBILE STAFF INTERACTION DESIGNER

Come join Intuit as part of the Design Innovation Group, as a Staff Mobile UI
Design Expert (Req. 68318-Located in Mountain View, CA.) We are looking for
creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation to join our team and
revolutionize the way the world does business.

Please submit your application to
http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=68318&CurrentPage=1
 for consideration.

Responsibilities:

·         Provide deep mobile XD insights to the Intuit-wide development of
competitive, successful mobile business solutions.

·         Consult with BUs on best mobile offering definition and priorities
to solve important customer problems that delight. Facilitate work
sessions to arrive at these definitions.

·         Partner closely with Advanced Technology Engineering to capture best
practices in mobile user experience in engineering libraries, reference builds
and guidelines.

·         Facilitate discussion with the Intuit Brand team to define core
mobile brand elements and experiences.

·         Work closely with Mobile XD researchers to explore new research
methodologies appropriate for the mobile context.

·         Bring deep knowledge of ideation, prototyping, frameworks and
customer research in the mobile design space.

·         Share mobile insights and best practices through tools, presentation
and principles.

·         Share insights and learnings with Intuit-wide XD community.

Qualifications:

*       5+ years of experience in designing and delivering great mobile
experiences.
*       Extensive experience designing: messaging, mobile web, and/or
        on-device mobile applications, including workflow, information
        architecture, and UI components.
*       Extensive experience with designing for different mobile input
        technologies (touch, multi-touch, voice, etc.)
*       Demonstrated ability to paint a vision for design and deliver on it.
*       Master's in design, HCI or related fields; or equivalent experience.
*       Excellent command of: user experience methods, design principles,
        problem-framing skills, verbal and written communication skills.
*       Ability to articulate/define/integrate the role of design.
*       Exemplary ability to build positive, collaborative relationships
        across teams/groups/functions.
*       Experience, comfort and track-record in dealing at all levels in a
        large organization, and in leading both through influence and hands-on
        ownership.

We are hiring for several UX roles in addition to the role outlined in detail
below. The initiatives these positions will be working on are leading Intuit's
Seas/Cloud strategy: Social/Web 2.0, Global, and Mobile.

1)   Mobile Design Leader for our new Mobile team, to work across all of our
product lines at Intuit-Mobile Experience a must-- http://budurl.com/hnye
<http://budurl.com/hnye>

2)   Mobile Staff Interaction Designer to work on our new Mobile team, to work
across all of our product lines at Intuit-Mobile experience and strong
interaction portfolio required: http://budurl.com/k68s <http://budurl.com/k68s>

3)   Staff Interaction Designer, Financial Management Solutions, QuickBooks
team
http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=68934&CurrentPage=1

<http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=68934&CurrentPage=1>

4)   Staff Interaction Designer, QuickBooks Online
http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=68816&CurrentPage=1

<http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=68816&CurrentPage=1>

5)   Senior Interaction Designer. Mint
http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=68936&CurrentPage=1

<http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=68936&CurrentPage=1>

6)   Senior Visual Designer.  Mint
http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=68953&CurrentPage=1

<http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=68953&CurrentPage=1>

Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local
and global communities.  Discover what it's like to be part of a team that
rewards taking risks and trying new things. Join us and let your ingenious
ideas be heard. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com
<http://www.intuitcareers.com/>

If you have more detailed questions or need to reach someone please email Chris
Cox chris_cox at intuit.com <mailto:chris_...@intuit.com>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/crizzcoxx>

Chris Cox ∙ Candidate Generation Recruiter

Intuit ∙ Apply Online Here <http://www.intuit.apply2jobs.com/>

415.681.3665 (direct/fax) ∙ chris_...@intuit.com <mailto:chris_...@intuit.com>

  Find Intuit Careers on: Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/groupInvitation?groupID=2435394>  ∙ facebook