Good grief! That's a lot of IA's. I'd like to work somewhere there's even
one. :)

I'm thinking about this like a "realist" I suppose. (And that's probably not
even the right term I'm looking for!) That's a lot of time and money for
something that really isn't going to get you *that* far ahead. I understand
if you had your heart set on working at a GSSC (that's "giant, soul sucking,
corporation" for you folks at home), having that might elevate you above the
crowd a bit. But, for most I would think working and learning on your own
would be better in the short term, *and* still have the long term benefits.

Don't get me wrong, school is great. But, school usually means debt (for
most of us), and debt can really mess up your life and limit your career
options. Especially in this economy!

Anyhoo, best of luck whichever road they travel down.

Hugh Griffith
User Interface Designer