Noted, Dave. But I would expect an answer like that from a design professor!
:D

I kid, I kid.

I know my opinions are completely tainted by my own experiences. But, I
think it's important to think about. All that knowledge does me no good when
I'm stuck in a job I don't like because I have to pay off debt.

I know that's a *whole* other discussion though, so I'll shut the hell up.

Thanks for indulging me. :)

Hugh Griffith
User Interface Designer