I was looking forward to upgrading to 7.31 precisely for the fact that
it is supposed to improve synchronized payback but now you have me
worried that I should wait for a later release. I thought synchronized
playback was supposed to be one of the core technologies and key
reasons for buying multiple streaming music players. I'm kind of
surprised that this isn't more polished and that features like
pre-defined groups of players that you can enable in a single step, or
add as a group to a larger synch group, are not supported in the main
sofware release. I think some features (and maybe more rational
controller menus?) are available through plugins but shouldn't this be
part of the core development?

--
upstatemike