Hi everyone - sorry if this has already been answered and I've missed
it.

I have Firefox as the default web browser on my PC, but also have IE8
installed.  When I run ACC, the files ACC creates open in Internet
Explorer.  If I use Windows Explorer to locate the files they show as
"Firefox files" and a double click will open them in Firefox.

Is there a setting somewhere in the PC that I need to change to make
ACC open the files in Firefox?

I had the same behaviour in the previous version of ACC.

Any help would be appreciated, as I plan to get rid of IE in the near
future.  It's far too buggy for my liking.

Regards, Dave

--
Viragored

Squeezebox Duet (Sept. 2009) digital into Yamaha RX-V2700 and Jamo
speakers; analogue into Speakercraft MZC-66 for whole house system.