Rick B.;504599 Wrote:
> I have a few albums that are being displayed in the report multiple
> times - once for each song.
>
> They are single artist CD's - not various artists. I'm sure it's a
> tagging problem, but the tags look normal.
>
> In SC, the albums appears normally. I have re-scanned twice, but still
> the same.
>
> Any ideas on what to look for?
>
> Thanks.

Most often this is due to using different cases for the album name.
Tracks with album name Jagged Little Pill and tracks with album name
Jagged little pill. Squeezebox Server will store them as totally
different albums and ACC will treat them this way. Correct the cases and
the problem should be solved.

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon
PMA-1500AE + DacMagic + Monitor Audio Silver RS8 = :-)