There really is a gap in functionality here. I can't understand why the
Logitech developers haven't made it possible to turn off another unit
w/o having to install a 3rd party plugin.

OtherPlayers is a great plugin, and I've used it for several years on
my Boom and Classic, but it shouldn't be needed, IMHO, with the new
Touch and Radio. Hopefully the functionality will be added.

Furthermore, with OtherPlayers you cannot control the volume of the
other boxes from a Touch or Radio (although it works on the Classic and
Boom), which means that you have to use the non-plugin way to change the
volume on another box, but OtherPlayers to turn it on or off, which is
not very intuitive.

--
strindberg