My beloved SB3 (Slim Devices wireless version) has a problem, I first
noticed a loose connection at the psu input socket not long after
purchase, and contacted Slim Devices.  I didn't pursue it any further
as the unit was powering up o.k. but since I have unplugged it often to
use it in different locations the socket is now unusable and the plastic
insert has broken and fallen into the unit.

I had always assumed it was a fault with the psu itself and replaced
it.  Annoyingly the SB has been fine but now a small broken piece of
plastic prevents me from using it.

If anyone knows of a repairer in the U.K. pleas could you let me know,
thanks :).

--
chevvies

Meridian GO6, Squeezebox 3, Oppo DV980H, Pro-Ject Debut III Phono USB,
MacBook Pro, MacBook, iBook G4, Cambridge Audio DacMagic, Sony VTX D800
> Grover Huffman SC > Wyred4Sound ST 1000 + Cyrus PreXVS > Ecosse ES
4.45 bi-wire > ATC SCM19, Atacama SL500, FlexyTable, Panasonic
37PX80B.

"Earth - go figure".