I just got a ReadyNAS Duo after buying an iMac and getting rid of my PC
/ Server.  I had got to the point where I assumed iTunes integration on
the NAS was a non-strater and you've just cheered me right up.

So far I've move my iTunes folder to the NAS and pointed iTunes to it
... no probs.

Then after enabling iTunes in SBS and pointing to the .xml file on the
NAS I got the same issue as above where the scan would show my 23,000
files but the SB would show nothing :-(

I'm assuming I need to rebuild my iTunes .xml so have to delete all
entries from iTunes and re-add the files ... JUST IN CASE ... I'm now
backing up said 23,000 files before I wipe iTunes :-)

Finder on Mac says 3 hours to go so I'll wait til tomorrow before
cleaning out iTunes and re-adding the files.

I'll be going to bed with a smile on my face though knowing its
possible ... is that pathetic ???!!!

--
mjm2705