> FWIW, 7.6 and MusicIP are working fine on my own Ubuntu and MacOS 10.6
> setups.

Thanks for all of your feedback! Investigating this MIP issue we probably found
a larger problem for any kind of importer on Windows: while Windows doesn't
distinguish between upper- and lowercase drive letters and file/foldernames,
SBS' database does. I realised that on my test-box it failed to import most of
MIP due to using an uppercase drive letter.

As most Unix based systems are case-sensitive, this issue doesn't hurt there
(though OSX by default is not case sensitive). And 7.5 was fine because the
database used there treated the file name's column as case insensitive too.

I hope to fix this today.

--

Michael