chriscmore;650317 Wrote:
> Using a SB2, pressing the "+" button on the IR remote will either bring
> up the "play this station, delete this station, etc" series of choices.
> Pressing "now playing" to toggle the display will then cause the "+"
> button to wipe out the playlist, which for Pandora seems to just stop
> it.
>
> Anyone know where the thumbs up / down went to in this so-called
> "update" 7.6?
>
> Thanks.

Looks like they changed it again.  Try using the ARROW RIGHT on the
remote.
On my SB3 & Boom it was the arrow, recently changed to "+", now it
seems back to the arrow again.
Now it is back to the arrow working on my SB3 & Boom for like/dislike,
not sure about an SB2 but should be the same.

--
toby10