I have Spotify and Qobuz.
Spotify has slightly more content but is of course ham strung at
320kbps. Spotty is probably the best integration.
But I use Qobuz much much more and I’m probably dropping Spotify.
I have Qobuz at HD. The integration is a close second to Spotty and the
Qobuz library is pretty good these days.
I’ve tried both Tidal and Deezer in the past but chose Qobuz for its HD
content even though logic tells me my ears can’t hear any difference
over 16/44.1 FLAC.

Jim
https://jukeradio.double6.net

VB2.4[/B] STORAGE *QNAP TS419P (NFS)
[B]Living Room* Joggler & Pi4/Khadas  -> Onkyo TXNR686 -> Celestion F20s

*Office* Joggler & Pi3 -> Denon RCD N8 -> Celestion F10s
*Dining Room* SB Radio
*Bedroom (Bedside)* Pi Zero+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV) & Bathroom* SB Touch ->Denon AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s +
Kef ceiling speakers
*Guest Room* Joggler > Topping Amp -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes