I always used Spotify, but a few months ago I went through a phase of
trying different service. Based on my own tyre-kicking:

Amazon - no support
Apple - no support
Tidal - All worked well but I disagree with MQA
Qobuz - I really liked it but hated the way the genre "country" was
bundled in with blues and folk
Deezer - works well, except the Deezer app (browser) has playlists
within a genre and this isn't available within the LMS plugin

I've stuck with Deezer and I'm paying for premium (family). Seems to
work very well on LMS.

I know this doesn't really answer your "comparison summary" question,
hopefully someone finds it useful.