On 12/01/06, max. spicer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Random mix will stop if you replace the current playlist.  If you just
> add to the playlist, random mix will keep going.

Indeed, although if I do a "playlistcontrol cmd:load", which replaces
the playlist via CLI, it doesnt seem to stop it.. Pretty simple bug to
fix I guess..

> You can specifically
> stop the mix via the player and web ui, but I don't know if you can do
> this via the cli (probably not).

No, although I could map a hidden button I guess.. Actually that would
be a great way of solving the CLI -> plugin problems - dynamic button
mapping via the CLI..

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove